one week rent free *
6/14 Sunflower Crescent,
Calamvale, QLD 4116
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3701079
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious, Low Maintenance 3 Bedroom Townhouse Walk to School, Shop and Transport
This modern 3-bedroom townhouse is designed with a practical floorplan that allows a wealth of natural light to flow throughout, with plenty of space whilst also allowing for easy, low maintenance living.
• Three large bedrooms
• Two bathrooms (including Ensuite)
• Master bedroom with walk in Robe and Ensuite
• Single garage plus another car space in the driveway
• Modern appliances including dishwasher, oven and stove, range hood, stone bench top, tiled splash-back and pantry
• Spacious and relaxing patio
• Undercover Outdoor Entertaining Area
Centrally located near major transport infrastructure including the Gateway Motorway, Beaudesert Road and highly active bus routes right on the doorstep.
• Less than two-minute walk to the bus leads to Brisbane CBD, Sunnybank, Garden City, and more!
• Walking distance to shopping centre with Cafe, Restaurants and Medical Centre.
• Close to Lakewood Avenue Park and Calamvale District Park.
• Walk to Calamvale Community College - Prep to Year 12
1 Garage space
1 Open space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Calamvale
Lifestyle in Calamvale
You could be living at 6/14 Sunflower Crescent, Calamvale before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how