6/12 High Street,
Waratah, NSW 2298
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4106042
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This tidy two bedroom unit is located on the top floor in the complex. Upon entering is the kitchen with lots of storage space including pantry, combined with the lounge and dining area. Both bedrooms are of great size and include large built-in wardrobes with the bathroom centrally located between the two bedrooms. There is a single carport located to the rear of the complex. Shared laundry with commercial grade coin operated washing machine. Water usage included in rent! Located in a great location just minutes walk to Waratah Shopping Village. Contact us today for an inspection.
Our COVID Safety plan for open house and auction requires attendees to produce driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number.
We require you to:
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waratah
Lifestyle in Waratah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
6/12 High Street, Waratah, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Waratah.