6/116A Victoria Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4237524
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly renovated apartment on sought after street
Set on one of the premier streets of Ashfield, this top floor apartment 2 bedroom has been recently renovated to a high standard, offers spacious interiors and sits within a block of just 7 other units.
Featuring 2 bedrooms, retro bathroom, newly polished timber floors, private west-facing balcony, updated timber kitchen with ample cupboard space and dining area, air-conditioning, ceiling fans in the bedrooms and a lock up garage.
Easily accessible to both Ashfield and Summer Hill village shops, cafes, restaurants and train stations this apartment boasts an ideal location in this sought after pocket of the Inner West.
- Spacious internal living spaces
- Covered west facing balcony with leafy outlook
- Combined kitchen/dining area
- Two bedrooms with new roller blinds
- Renovated retro bathroom with bathtub
- Air conditioning
- Lock up garage
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 6/116A Victoria Street, Ashfield before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.