6/1102 Whitehorse Road,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
$3,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4154884
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful townhouse with modern design in the heart of Box Hill
Bus stop,Cafe and restaurants are at your door steps, and walking distance to Box Hill Shopping Precinct, cultural festive celebrations, Eastern and Western grocery shops, express railway station to Melbourne CBD, main bus terminal, library, TAFE, schools and Laburnum Village.
* Remove control Garage
* One bedroom
* Laundry room
* Modern Kitchen with Meal area
* Sunny living room with large balcony
* One set bathroom
* Two large bedroom sharing one main bathroom
Call now to book an inspection. Please note that photo I.D. is required at all times of inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 6/1102 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.