6/11 Tweedside Street,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,347 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4287646
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FOR OPTIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY PLEASE CONTACT Alexandra 0433 295 730
Two Bedroom unit in the Heart of Essendon.
Features include :
*2 Bedrooms with Built in Robes, and carpet, Main bedroom has split system.
*Great size lounge and meals area,
*Kitchen, Electric Cooktop and Oven, Bathroom with Laundry and Onsite Car space.
* Communal clothes lines
Fantastic location, located within walking distance to the train station, and bus,
Shops and Cafes.
Primary and Secondary Schools and Parklands.
*** COVID-19 Announcement *** Our office is committed to ensuring the safety of our staff and the general public, and in line with current government guidelines, we are conducting open for inspections. You will be subject to strict criteria and guidelines upon attendance, including but not limited to:
- Displaying no symptoms of any kind
- Not touching any surface or hands being placed in pockets at all times
- Providing photo-ID upon entry
- Maintaining a distance of 1.5m from any staff member in attendance
- Lift usage restrictions
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY VERBAL INSTRUCTION BY A STAFF MEMBER WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF ANY VIEWING.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Essendon is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 6/11 Tweedside Street, Essendon.