HOLDING FEE TAKEN
6/11 Hardie Street,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
$4,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4624321
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenient, Light & Bright Townhouse
Set over 2 levels, this sun-drenched townhouse is nestled in a peaceful and private setting with an easy level walk to the cosmopolitan lifestyle of Neutral Bay Village with shops, restaurants and express bus transport to the city.
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes (main with en-suite)
- Open plan lounge and dining leading to the large outdoor entertaining terrace
- Sleek open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, quality European appliances & ample cupboard space
- Internal laundry, good storage
- Double security parking, air conditioning to all bedrooms
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Double lock up garage
- Walk to Forsyth Park, Neutral Bay Shopping, only 10 minute drive to the city.
Please call today to arrange an inspection or check website for open times.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
Want to live in Neutral Bay? 6/11 Hardie Street, Neutral Bay could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.