6/11-13 Veron Street,
Wentworthville, NSW 2145
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4544568
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New 2 Bedroom Stylish Apartment
Presenting this ultra modern two-bedroom near new apartment in an ideal location.
* Open plan living, dining, and kitchen area flowing out to an undercover, tiled balcony
* Modern kitchen finished with 40mm stone bench-top
* Fisher & Paykel kitchen appliances and gas cooking
* Two large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Two chic bathrooms, main bathroom to en-suite
* Samsung ducted air conditioning and video intercom
* Internal laundry with Fisher & Paykel dryer
* Security building with security cameras
* Falling within both Wentworthville Public School and Pendle Hill High School catchments
Don't miss out on booking your private inspection!
Available from 23rd of August 2021
For more information or to book in a private inspection, contact Ray White Belmore on (02) 9136 0290 or Tony Skaf on 0402 431 722.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wentworthville
Lifestyle in Wentworthville
You could be living at 6/11-13 Veron Street, Wentworthville before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.