From $620 pw
6-10 Moss Street,
Kingscliff, NSW 2487
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
$200 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 625949
Two units situated on peaceful Moss Street with excellent views over estuary and South Kingscliff beach. Only a short walk to popular restaurants and beaches. Kings Mariner has its own private pontoon. Each unit has an ensuite and queen size bed in the main and a single bed with trundle in the second bedroom. Under building security parking, washer, dryer, dishwasher & microwave. Unit 7 is ground floor, Unit 14 is mid floor.
Minimum 7 nights * 3 nights subject to availability.
1 Car space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingscliff
Lifestyle in Kingscliff
6-10 Moss Street, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kingscliff.
Simplify your next move
Renter's Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply