6/10 Government Road,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,130 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3331035
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Massive Studio Apartment with Courtyard
When we say massive studio, we mean massive... These are the biggest Studio's we have ever seen!
Walking distance to Monash University, Frankston Hospital and Deganis' Cafe.
This near new architecturally designed property has a 1 bedroom, open plan studio apartments.
Outside consists landscaped garden, common kitchen and laundry with new washing machine.
This studio consists of fresh modern design set out as open plan living with;
* Laminated benches with food preparation and storage facilities (full oven and stove in common kitchen);
* Room for king sized bed & so much more;
* Near New ensuite, with wall to wall porcelain tiles, shower, toilet and basin all with quality fittings;
* Built in wardrobe with double mirrored doors;
* Reverse cycle air conditioning;
* Upstairs Studio
* Access to common Kitchen & Laundry;
* Electricity separately metered average cost $80 - $120 pcm.
All this and so close to Monash University, and Central Frankston being the main shopping hub in the area, which includes all the favorite big name stores, transport.
Be quick because this will not last long..............
NBN installed at the property- tenants will need to arrange their own internet provider.
Inspection are subject to change without notice. All inspection require ID for entry to the property. No prior registration need, application only given out at the inspections or through 1form.com. (Application will not be process until at least one of the applicants have inspected the property). Lease 12 months, Strictly NO PETS. Bond $1,129.80 Rent $1,129.80 per calendar month. No private inspection available to respect the privacy of the current occupiers of the premises, only inspections advertised.
Photos are a representation of the property and may or may not be of the exact room for lease, Photos are a representation of the property and may or may not be of the exact room for lease as this is 1 of 9 rooms available.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavor’s to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective Purchaser should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 6/10 Government Road, Frankston before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how