6/1 Pitt Lane,
North Richmond, NSW 2754
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4355027
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This well-presented brick townhouse offers 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a tiled living area, two toilets, a small courtyard and a single garage. Conveniently located across from North Richmond shops and just a short walk to the local school, park, and transport.
Sorry, no pets.
*** DISCLAIMER ***
- You MUST register online in order to view the property, If you do not register your details Starr Partners cannot guarantee an agent will attend the open inspections as we are unable to notify you of any changes or cancellations.
- Paper Applications and 1Form Online Applications are not accepted by our office. Our applications can be provided via email upon request, but will not be approved with out a viewing.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Richmond
Lifestyle in North Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
6/1 Pitt Lane, North Richmond, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in North Richmond.