6/1 Mulberry Close,
Dawesville, WA 6211
$920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3466233
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Estuary Water Views & Tranquil Location !
Want a peaceful lifestyle a bit further down from the busy suburbs? This 3x2 property is both tranquil and quiet; also close to the Estuary for the fishing/crabbing/boating/swimming enthusiasts. This "Double Storey" property has been recently painted and new floor coverings are to be enjoyed ....
* DOUBLE STOREY 3 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM.
* COMBINED LIVING/DINING WITH AIR CONDITIONING.
* COMBINED LAUNDRY/BATHROOM/TOILET AND BED 2 DOWNSTAIRS.
* BEDROOM 1 WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM & BED 3 UPSTAIRS WITH AIR CONDITIONING TO THE MAIN BEDROOM.
* SECOND STOREY BALCONY FOR ENTERTAINING WITH ESTUARY VIEWS.
* LOCK UP STOREROOM AND VERY HANDY EXTRA PARKING.
* SMALL EASY CARE COURTYARD WITH SINK FOR FISH-CLEANING OR THE CRABS YOU WILL CATCH IN THE AMAZING CALM ESTUARY.
* QUIET LOCATION WITH EASY ACCESS ON HIGHWAY TO LOCAL SCHOOL, SHOPS, SERVO, BEAUTIFUL LOCAL BEACHES & THE CUT PUBLIC GOLF COURSE TOO.
* SMALL PETS MAY BE CONSIDERED.
Approximately 12 minutes to Falcon shopping centre and even closer to Dawesville IGA shopping complex.
Call our office to arrange a viewing by appointment.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dawesville
Lifestyle in Dawesville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 6/1 Mulberry Close, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Dawesville. This unfurnished property includes courtyard, balcony, and air-conditioning and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how