6/1 Ellesmere Road,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4378709
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Perfect Home, Hidden On The Edge Of All The Chapel Street Action
Large 2 bedroom apartment that has been tastefully updated. Comprising:
- Security entrance
- Hallway with storage
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and space for dining table
- Spacious, bright living room with split system air conditioning
- 2 identical king size bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large bathroom with shower over bath
- Laundry taps
- Plenty of all-day street parking
- Water Usage included
Just a 10-minute walk to Windsor station and multiple trams just around the corner. This is the perfect option for somebody who wants be close to the Chapel street culture while still enjoying peaceful living.
**PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you dont register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Prahran could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 6/1 Ellesmere Road, Prahran today!