6/1-3 Edgecliff Road,
Woollahra, NSW 2025
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th February 2021
Rent ID: 4249286
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN CANCELED!! APPLICATION APPROVED - DEPOSIT TAKEN
Quietly situated at the back of the block on the bustling Edgecliff Road and ideally positioned in convenient location. This unique unit offers bright interiors and plenty of space throughout.
- Modern, eat in kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Oversized lounge area with Harbour Bridge views
- Well appointed bedroom with built in robe
- Updated, neat main bathroom with laundry facilities
- Plenty of parking in surrounding streets
Available date: 04/02/2021
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: no
Currently occupied, viewings as per open times on website
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woollahra
Lifestyle in Woollahra
6/1-3 Edgecliff Road, Woollahra, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Woollahra.