6/1-1A Waimea Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4576724
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ground Floor with Private Courtyard
Spacious ground floor villa with low maintenance courtyard, a modern kitchen and bathroom conveniently located in close proximity to Burwood Westfield, schools and public transport.
- 3 large bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes to two rooms
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Internal laundry
- Covered patio
- Private, low maintenance courtyard
- Air conditioning
- Electric stove top
*Please Note: Applications MUST adhere to the following:
- Applicants must be over 55 years of age or be part of a disability scheme.
DISCLAIMER: While Richard Matthews Real Estate have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Richard Matthews Real Estate urge prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 6/1-1A Waimea Street, Burwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.