Deposit taken, inspection cancelled!
6/682 New Canterbury Road,
Hurlstone Park, NSW 2193
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3264542
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious and bright apartment
This two-bedroom apartment doesn't only boast a great location but also a number of features that are going to make it very popular! This unit has two generous sized bedrooms, a modern and newly fitted bathroom and kitchen with a dishwasher, internal laundry and TWO balconies with views to Chatswood and Botany Bay. There is also a lock-up garage as well as an outside area (only accessible from this unit) which is perfect for entertaining. This apartment is pet-friendly. Located a 10-minute walk from both Hurlstone Park Railway Station and Dulwich Grove Light Rail, as well as close to a number of bus routes, this apartment is very easily accessible. Also nearby are a number of restaurants, cafes and shops. Whether enjoying the weather on one the balconies or enjoying what the local area has to offer this property will go fast so don't miss out - enquire today!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurlstone Park
Lifestyle in Hurlstone Park
6/682 New Canterbury Road, Hurlstone Park, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hurlstone Park.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- By Negotiation $410 - $460 Per Week
- UNIT 12/54-56 Floss Stre...
- Deposit Taken - $590/Week
- 2/19 Crinan Street, Hurl...
- DEPOSIT TAKEN
- 41/610-618 New Canterbur...
- By Negotiation $550 - $625 Per Week
- 354 Canterbury Road, Hur...