Urangan, QLD 4655
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4231332
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SOUGHT AFTER BEACHSIDE LOCATION
Centrally located two bedroom brick unit on the second level
Comprising combined lounge/dining, separate kitchen with refrigerator
Both bedrooms have BIR's and fans.
Full laundry facilities
Separate single garage
Opposite Urangan Beach on the Esplanade in quiet location near the Urangan Pier
Perfectly position within walking distance specialty shops, restaurants and great beach
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION
1. Visit the link: https://app.inspectrealestate.com.au/RegisterOnline/PropertyList.aspx?AgentAccountName=RHHerveyBay&iframe=true
2. Select the "BOOK INSPECTION" button for the property of interest
3. Once you have registered your details you will be automatically notified of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. You will also be notified of any new inspections if one was not available at the time of registering.
IMPORTANT: You must register to inspect the property. If there is no one registered for the viewing may not proceed. If there are no viewings for the property at the time of registering you must still register in order to be notified of the next inspection date and time.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Urangan
Lifestyle in Urangan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 6/581 Esplanade, Urangan before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.