6/405 Springwood Road,
Springwood, QLD 4127
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th November 2019
Rent ID: 3100526
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Peace and Privacy + 1 WEEKS FREE RENT
This unique and private two-bedroom townhouse has just come on the market for rent. Boasting a low maintenance lifestyle with a focus on entertaining and relaxation. A loft area serves perfectly as a home office or retreat, along with all rooms orientated to make the most of the stunning views. Relax and listen to the birds sing in the spacious outdoor alfresco area.
- Main bedroom with air conditioning and built in robe
- Second bedroom with ceiling fan and built in robe
- Loft area at top of stairs
- Modern kitchen with breathtaking views and is complete with granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and double fridge space
- Open plan living and dining area with access to back patio
- Family sized bathroom
- Large back patio great for entertaining
- Single carport
The position of this property is prime, less than 5km to the highway with a host of schools, shops and public transport options. Short stroll to Dennis Lake and the beautiful Daisy Hill State Forest with picnic areas and walking and biking trails.
Would you like to view this property?
Go to 'Book an Inspection Time' to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is to go to our website, www.littlerealestate.com.au, and downloading and completing the specific Queensland application form and submit it to our representative at the inspection.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Springwood
Lifestyle in Springwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
6/405 Springwood Road, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Springwood.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how