6/325 Alfred Street,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
$3,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th November 2020
Rent ID: 3067654
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 31ST OCTOBER 9.15-9.30AM
This bright, well-sized split level, north-facing two bedroom townhouse is perfectly situated close to North Sydney, Milsons Point and is perfect for City commuters.
- Spacious, light-filled living area leading to courtyard
- Sleek kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage space
- Two large bedrooms, both with built-ins and Ensuite to main
- Neat and tidy bathroom with shower over bath
- Low maintenance courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Undercover car space
Available date: 07/11/2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: Considered on application
Currently occupied, viewings as per open times on website.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Neutral Bay? 6/325 Alfred Street, Neutral Bay could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.