6/285 Wardell Road,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4454279
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Two Bedroom Apartment.
Renovated two bedroom unit situated in a well maintained building within walking distance from local shops, schools, parks and Dulwich Hill train station.
- Freshly painted though out
- New Kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Freshly sanded and varnished timber floors
- 2 spacious Bedrooms main with built in
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Internal laundry
- Security block
- Car space
Pets will be considered on application.
Only moments away from Dulwich Hill's Train and light rail Station, local parks, schools and shops.
To inspect attend open homes or by appointment contact Frank Camarda on 95605366 or 0414854854
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
6/285 Wardell Road, Dulwich Hill, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Dulwich Hill.