6/200 Swann Road,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th November 2021
Rent ID: 4587786
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Oversized Apartment Ideal for Professional Couple
Sit back, relax and enjoy spectacular city views in this spacious 2 bedroom apartment plus study.
Located in a prestigious block of only 6 apartments, this quiet apartment is elevated to display sweeping city views from a large North-East facing balcony. This air-conditioned apartment offers numerous storage options as well as a generous master bedroom with ensuite.
This neat & modern two bedroom plus study apartment features:
* Recently Updated Whitegoods including Fridge, Washing Machine and Dishwasher.
* Intercom & cable TV ready
* Two secure underground parking spots, one includes a Tilt-A-Door for extra privacy & security.
* Located close to the city, public transport & amenities this apartment is in an excellent position
* Only four minutes to The University of Queensland & major shopping centres such as Toowong Village & Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
* No maintenance as gardens are professionally maintained
* Fantastic Breezes with an abundance of natural light
Please Note: This apartment is managed by the owner with a minimum 12 month lease.
To register for an inspection via realestate.com.au, please click on the BOOK AN INSPECTION button. Please note - You must register your details to book an inspection time so that we can contact you if there are any changes.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 6/200 Swann Road, Taringa before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.