6/166 Norman Avenue,
Norman Park, QLD 4170
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4106690
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Pet Friendly Apartment!
Booking an inspection is easy - Simply click on the grey " Book an Inspection Time" button. Choose your day and time of your choice.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
- We accept 1 FORM applications - simply click "Apply Online".
- Applications are available on our website.
- Applications are available at viewing inspection.
- We work towards having applications processed within 24 to 48 business hours
If you're looking for a fantastic unit in an unbeatable location, look no further. This fantastic two bedroom, two bathroom property in highly sought after Norman Park is waiting for someone to call it home. Featuring a sleek, modern kitchen with soft close cabinetry and top-of-the-line appliances, an open-plan living/dining area with polished wooden floors, that flows out onto an expansive private deck, what more could you need. Both bedrooms come with built-in robes, and the master has an ensuite.
- Two well-sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master with ensuite
- Modern kitchen with ample bench space
- Open-plan living and dining area
- Sleek, functional bathrooms with oversized showers
- External laundry on balcony
WHAT WE LOVE:
- Spacious private balcony for entertaining or relaxing
- Polished hardwood floors in living and dining areas
- Secure complex with intercom
- Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Pets considered upon application
The Norman Park Station is three minutes' walk away, and the Norman Park Ferry Terminal a kilometre away. Bulimba's Oxford Street entertainment precinct with cinemas, cafes, bars and restaurants is a short drive. With the Brisbane CBD only a ten minute drive, the location is unbeatable.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Norman Park
Lifestyle in Norman Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
6/166 Norman Avenue, Norman Park, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Norman Park.