6/150 Cross Road,
Malvern, SA 5061
$4,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3694371
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW HOME - MOVE IN TODAY AND ENJOY!
To inspect this property, click on the book inspection button or Contact Agent button to be advised of inspection times.
$700.00 per week
Fox Real Estate is proud to present this brand new 4 bedroom home in the popular family suburb of Malvern. Upon entry you feel an instant sense of luxury.
Be the envy of your family and friends and register your interest today to be the lucky tenant to move in to your new.
Features we love about this property include:
- Stunning tiled open plan living area at the rear of home which opens out onto alfresco area and manicured yard
- Kitchen complete with stone benchtops, quality Miele appliances including gas cooking, twin oven, dishwasher, an abundance of cupboard and bench space to unleash the master chef within
- Palatial master suite complete with walk in robe and ensuite with full size bath
- Bedrooms 2,3 upstairs both complete with built in robes
- Bedroom 4 downstairs be used as guest bedroom, home office or additional formal lounge
- Second living area upstairs, perfect for second living or teenagers retreat
- Main bathroom upstairs and added third bathroom on ground level for added convenience
Creature comforts to entice further:
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout including LED lighting
- Double lock up garaging
This beautiful home is minutes to public transport, quality schools, Mitcham Square Shopping Centre and all-important amenities.
To arrange a viewing time, please scroll down and click on the Request An Inspection link. Once you have completed filling in your details, you will be notified of any upcoming inspection times.
Please note: images used are of dwelling 1 in the complex and colour scheme varies slightly
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING VIEWINGS: Please note that it is very important that if you are showing flu like symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has Coronavirus (COVID-19) or have recently returned from travelling, that you do not attend viewings in person. I will be happy to organise a virtual tour viewing for you, or you can organise for a friend or family member to attend on your behalf.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Malvern
Lifestyle in Malvern
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 6/150 Cross Road, Malvern is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how