6/144 Francis Street,
Richmond, NSW 2753
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4448566
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Villa
This conveniently located two bedroom villa offers a built-in wardrobe to the main bedroom, combined lounge and dining area with a split system air conditioner, updated kitchen, small garden shed, paved courtyard with grass area and single carport all located close to schools, shops and transport.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa in Richmond is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 6/144 Francis Street, Richmond.