6/139 Frankston Flinders Road,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,043 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2514221
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Studio Apartment with LARGE Back Yard!
This property boasts walking distance to plentiful shops, restaurants and transport. This architecturally designed property has a 1 bedroom, open plan studio apartment.
This newly built architecturally designed property has a 1 bedroom self-contained, open plan studio apartment. This property has all the modern features and benefits of a newly built property.
Outside consists landscaped garden surrounding the property, within this garden is access to common clothes lines for your convenience. Access to common laundry with coin operated washing machine.
This open plan 1st floor studio consists of fresh modern design set out as open plan living with;
* Wood like flooring,
* Benches and cabinetry for food preparation and storage facilities
* Room for 1 queen sized bed with side table.
* Ensuite, with wall to wall porcelain tiles, shower, toilet and basin all with quality fittings.
* Built in wardrobe with double mirrored doors,
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* All amenity points such as TV point included.
* Large low maintenance private court yard!
Nice touches to this property have been added for tenant’s convenience:
* Common Kitchen with Full stove and fridge.
* Personal outdoor private court yard.
* Bicycle racks for tenants use
* Outdoor seating in common areas
* Common Kitchen available for use with full stove.
This fabulous property is all within walking distance of Golf Links Road shops and restaurants with access to IGA supermarket, Brumby’s bakery, Monash University and Frankston Hospital and so much more…
Be quick this will not last long………….
Inspection are subject to change without notice. All inspection require ID for entry to the property. No prior registration need, application only given out at the inspections or through 1form.com. (Application will not be process until at least one of the applicants have inspected the property). Lease 12 months, Strictly NO PETS. Bond $1,042.85 Rent $1,042.85 per calendar month. No private inspection available to respect the privacy of the current occupiers of the premises, only inspections advertised.
Photos are a representation of the property and may or may not be of the exact room for lease, Photos are a representation of the property and may or may not be of the exact room for lease as this is 1 of 9 rooms available.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavor’s to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective Purchaser should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
6/139 Frankston Flinders Road, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Frankston.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how