6/134-136 King Georges Road,
Wiley Park, NSW 2195
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4368827
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Large 2 bedroom Villa In Popular Location!
This well maintained single level villa home, is situated at the rear of the complex, and set in a convenient location within close proximity to Wiley Park shops, schools and transport.
-2 Bedrooms with Built-ins
-1 Study with Builtin
-Brand new carpet in both bedrooms
-Brand new blinds
-Lock up Garage
Within Close proximity to Wiley Park Train Station, Shops, Schools and Parks
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wiley Park
Lifestyle in Wiley Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa in Wiley Park could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 6/134-136 King Georges Road, Wiley Park today!