6/116 Albert Street,
East Melbourne, VIC 3002
$2,550 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th December 2020
Rent ID: 4118751
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Renovated, Sun Drenched Apartment Opposite Park
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This top floor, sunny apartment in a boutique security building is located opposite Powlett Reserve and East Melbourne Tennis Courts.
Stroll through Fitzroy Gardens to all the delights of the CBD as well the MCG and Sporting Precinct.
You'll love the modern feel this apartment provides as well as the highly appealing and desirable location. Specific features include;
- Spacious and renovated kitchen with copious amounts of bench space, cupboard storage and breakfast bar
- Bright and roomy open plan lounge area
- Split system heating/cooling unit
- Roomy bedroom with build in robes
- Sparkling bathroom with brand new wall to ceiling tiles and shower over bath
- Brand new carpets throughout the apartment
- Freshly painted walls
- 1 x off street carspace, accessible via Albert St + Victoria Parade
- Laundry facilities in the building
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be text to you after you have viewed the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Melbourne
Lifestyle in East Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 6/116 Albert Street, East Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.