5B Susan Street,
Maylands, WA 6051
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 624269
Spacious & Modern Home PRICE REDUCTION
Spacious three bedroom and one bathroom home in a great location close to transport, parks and school.
* Large rooms with Robes to master and second.
* Open plan living and dining area with plenty of space and natural light.
* Large kitchen.
* Ducted air con throughout and fans in rooms.
* Separate Second toilet.
* Double garage with access to rear.
* Roller shutters to front windows for added security.
* Beautiful carpets and tiles throughout.
* Outdoor entertaining area with patio and lush gardens with retic.
Please email me now to view this amazing property.
Property Code: 894
2 Garage spaces
Simply enquire or apply for this property through us, and if you're successful, we'll send you a $100 gift card.Learn more
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maylands
Lifestyle in Maylands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Maylands includes courtyard. Apply to rent 5B Susan Street, Maylands today!