5B Colthur Street,
Reservoir, VIC 3073
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th May 2021
Rent ID: 4380658
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Low Maintenance Immaculate Unit!
Please register for each inspection for priority access and to inform our agents of your attendance. This will ensure you are kept up to date with any information regarding the property and any changes or cancellations of inspection times. To be kept informed of future inspections, please click on contact agent and submit your details.
If you, or anyone you have been recently in contact with someone who has been sick, is currently sick or has any symptoms, please advise us prior to any inspection. A live video inspection may be available. We appreciate your patience and cooperation at this time.
Situated in one of Reservoir's most sought after pockets sits this like new one bedroom fully separate residence.
* Excellent Sized Master Bedroom with Built in Robe
* Central Sparkling Bathroom.
* Spacious Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances including Gas Stove Top.
* Open plan Kitchen/Living Zone
* Split System Heating & Cooling
* Stunning Floorboards
* Overall Low Maintenance Living with Off Street Parking
All this within moments to Reservoir Train Station, Spring/Edwardes Street shopping and cafe precinct, Parklands, Universities and Schools.
This unit won't last long!
Please contact Travis Whelan directly on 0455 501 293 for any further queries.
Photo ID is required for entry at all open for inspections.
For the speediest response to your application please use 1Form. Please ensure you include 100 points of ID, payslips and bank statements for each applicant. An inspection is required prior to any application being processed. We complete thorough reference checks on all applicants including the verification of ID through the appropriate authorities.
COVID Safe policy applies - please see photo attached or our website: rata.harcourts.com.au/Home/covid-policy
1 Open space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 5B Colthur Street, Reservoir. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.