$360 pwHow much could you borrow?
5A Vines Court,
Mill Park, VIC 3082
$1,565 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th January 2022
Rent ID: 4714659
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Are you building or renovating? 6 month lease available!
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 PANDEMIC THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS MAY BE POSTPONED OR CANCELLED AT ANY TIME.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS BY CLICKING THE 'REQUEST AN INSPECTION' BUTTON ABOVE OR BY CONTACTING OUR OFFICE ON (03) 9436 0888 TO ENSURE YOU ARE KEPT UP TO DATE WITH ANY CHANGES TO INSPECTIONS TIMES.
Located within close proximity to Findon Primary School, near Childs Road and multiple public transport routes, is this three bedroom family home.
- 3 bedrooms with robes
- Kitchen with wall oven and gas stove top
- Bathroom with bath
- Separate lounge room
- Combined kitchen and meals area with access to the alfresco entertaining area
- Separate laundry with access to yard
- Ducted heating and air conditioning
- Single garage
Please note: This property is being advertised for a 6 month lease only - owner moving back into home.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mill Park
Lifestyle in Mill Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5A Vines Court, Mill Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.