5A Turpentine Close,
Alfords Point, NSW 2234
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4218620
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Detached Granny Flat
Located within a quiet cul de sac this two bedroom villa style home offers stylish interiors and loads of natural light.
- 2 Bedrooms, Main with Built in Wardrobe
- Separate Lounge and Dining Area
- Tiled Floors and Vertical Blinds
- Beautiful Kitchen with Gas Cooking and Stone Bench Tops
- Stunning Bathroom with Laundry Facilities
- Balcony + Small Grassed Area
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Off Street Parking for One Car
Apply via Tapp (Online Application)
Please be sure to register your interest and for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' buttons otherwise we will not be able to inform you of any open for inspection time changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Alfords Point
Lifestyle in Alfords Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Alfords Point comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 5A Turpentine Close, Alfords Point today!