5A Smith Dorrien Street,
Netherby, SA 5062
$5,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd December 2020
Rent ID: 4134210
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Looking for a new home? Stylish brand new 2020 built two storey home full of Character and Charm.
Be the first one to move in and enjoy brand new spaces that adds to the attraction of this newly completed home.
The property features Luxury living layout, neutral décor and natural light complete with outstanding 'lock up and leave' secure living
that set the scene for an inviting haven to call home.
Enjoy the fabulous lifestyle - convenience, style and comfort.
The property features:
- Open plan spacious light and bright living and dining space that overlooks the undercover alfresco area perfect for outdoor entertaining all year round.
- Stunning Master Chef Kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances, dishwasher, a breakfast bar and walk in pantry.
- Bedroom with built in robes and ensuite.
- Spacious laundry with a chute.
- Two car remote control lock up garage with internal access.
Upstairs you will find:
- Second living area.
- Large master bedroom with a balcony, Sparkling ensuite and walk in robe.
- Second bedroom with built in robes
- 3rd bedroom study or office with built in.
- Main bathroom.
The new home offers all of the bells and whistles you would expect such as reverse cycle heating and cooling and gas hater in the lounge.
Perfect location only 7kms from the CBD, with easy access to public transport, local shops and boutiques with a choice of private and public schools.
What about Pets? Sorry Pets are not suitable at this property.
It is WELL WORTH YOUR INSPECTION!
This investment is deserving of the very best tenants who will care for the property in return, if you think that is you
Please contact Amal RLA 165 785
Member of the Real Estate Institute of SA
2 Garage spaces
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Netherby
Lifestyle in Netherby
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 5A Smith Dorrien Street, Netherby is unfurnished and available to rent.