5A Malakua Street,
Whalan, NSW 2770
Available 25th January 2020
Rent ID: 3010133
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
MODERN WITH AIR CONDITIONING!!
* One bedroom large granny flat
* Large built in robe
* Ceiling fans in bedroom & lounge room
* Split system air conditioning in lounge room
* Tiled & vertical blinds throughout
* Neat modern kitchen with gas stove top & electric oven plus gas heating
* Combined bathroom & laundry with a shower & toilet only
* Small easily maintainable back yard with a clothesline
* Shared driveway with single car space & separate walkway down
the side with overhead covering near the front door
* Close to schools & shops in the local area
* NO PETS
WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?????
REGISTERING your interest for an upcoming property is easy.
If you are on the Realestate or Domain websites just click on EMAIL THE AGENT button and send us an email. You will receive an SMS reply to your phone or an email reply with a LINK TO REGISTER your interest in the property or details of the inspection time.
On the Starr Partners website simply CLICK the blue 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property & REGISTER your interest.
So don't miss out arrange an inspection today!!!
Our office utilises online 1Form applications just click on the APPLY button via the Realestate or Domain websites. Applications will not be processed unless they are complete with all documentation attached.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Whalan
Lifestyle in Whalan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa in Whalan could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 5A Malakua Street, Whalan today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how