HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED AFTER 1ST INSPECTION
5A Knox Place,
Normanhurst, NSW 2076
Available 23rd January 2021
Rent ID: 4237243
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Holding deposit received after first inspection!
Peaceful, tranquil setting and convenient location
Positioned in the quiet and friendly neighbourhood of Normanhurst, this modern, full brick, two - story home is perfect for any family. Keep warm in the winter with a luxurious fireplace, or keep cool in the summer with ducted air conditioning, running throughout the whole home.
A large outdoor entertaining area, will certainly impress. A large storage room at the rear of the house is perfect for any extra bits you need to keep stored. The contemporary kitchen leads in to the open dining and living area that includes a wet bar.
A large downstairs master suite tucked in to a private space, leads upstairs to an additional master suite and 3 bedrooms, with a well-positioned study on the upstairs landing.
This sought after property is ideally positioned 5 minutes' walk to Normanhurst station, shops and park. The property is surrounded by exclusive schooling options and sporting facilities.
- Open plan kitchen with butler's pantry, stone bench top and Miele appliances
- Open living and dining area with wet bar and double fronted fireplace
- Ducted vacuum
- Large integrated family room
- Study area
- Master suite with built in robes and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms each with built in robes, two with balconies, and one with ensuite
- Video intercom security and alarm
- Auto driveway gate
- Inbuilt music system
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double lock up garage with storage room
- Large rear yard makes this home perfect for children and pets
- Normanhurst Public School
- Normanhurst Boys' High School
- Loreto Normanhurst
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations."
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Normanhurst
Lifestyle in Normanhurst
Walk to everything from 5A Knox Place, Normanhurst. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.