59 Woolamai Beach Road,
Cape Woolamai, VIC 3925
$1,565 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th July 2021
Rent ID: 4482497
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Location, Great Property, Great Opportunity
Are you looking for an opportunity to rent in Cape Woolamai? We have a great 2 bedroom home available located just a short stroll to the safe swimming beach, the world-famous surf beach and shops.
The home comprises of 2 bedrooms, an open plan kitchen living and dining area, bathroom and separate toilet.
The home is equipped with split system to ensure year-round comfort, a large fully fenced backyard and double garage.
Don't miss this opportunity and contact our office to book your inspection today!
* YOU CAN ALSO BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE NOW*
Simply click BOOK/REQUEST INSPECTION TIME' and we'll respond instantly with available appointment times.
You must register to confirm your chosen inspection time, and so that we can advise you of any changes.
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cape Woolamai
Lifestyle in Cape Woolamai
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Cape Woolamai could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 59 Woolamai Beach Road, Cape Woolamai today!