59 Woodstock Street,
Guildford, NSW 2161
Rent ID: 3760099
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home in Guildford !!!
Look no further! This beautiful family home in Guildford includes:
* 4 good sized bedrooms 3 upstairs with built in wardrobes
* Separate living & dining area
* Kitchen with gas cook top
* Internal access to the lock up garage
* Laundry + separate toilet
* Close to most amenities including Schools, Bus Transport & Parks with Train Station & Shops
Contact Sofia from our Rental Department on 0405 922 914 for inspection.
We do not accept any responsibility to any person in relation to the accuracy of the above mentioned information. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford
Lifestyle in Guildford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 59 Woodstock Street, Guildford. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.