59 Warrimoo Drive,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
Available 17th April 2021
Rent ID: 3548632
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
For lease, Neat & Tidy house.
A 3 bedroom fully fenced house located on a wide, not so busy street. Walking distance and in catchment area of Quakers Hill Public School, walking distance to Quakers Court and a bus stop on the street for buses going to Blacktown station, Quakers Hill station and Rouse Hill shopping centre. Car port. 1 Bathroom and separate toilet.No pets allowed.Minimum one year lease.
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Mirrored Built in Robe in the Main Bedroom
- Internal Laundry
BOND: $ 1640
We will give you a form on the day to be filled in and attached with the necessary photocopies.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Quakers Hill? 59 Warrimoo Drive, Quakers Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.