59 Wairakei Road,
Wamberal, NSW 2260
$2,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th May 2020
Rent ID: 3507473
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
With an abundance of space perfect for entertaining family and friends is this perfectly positioned four-bedroom home. Outfitted with plenty of features such as solar roof panels & solar hot water which can drastically reduce energy costs, modern kitchen offering an abundance of bench & cupboard space along with the separate dining room from the lounge area making it versatile and spacious for the family. On top of this, you will find the home excellent for entertaining guests, with plenty of undercover areas which overlooks the large yard and pool. All of this to offer while being in such a great location, approximately 4km to Wamberal & Terrigal beaches and less than 7km to Erina Fair making it an excellent opportunity for those wanting to be nearby to local amenities & main roads, while also having the South coast lifestyle.
* Outstanding four-bedroom home with a generously sized main + ensuite.
* Ducted air-conditioning/filtration.
* Solar roof panels & solar hot water.
* Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and moveable island bench.
* Spacious & versatile layout.
* Swimming pool. (maintenance included)
* Gated front yard.
* Pets upon application.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND OUR INSPECTION? YOU MUST REGISTER
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through georgebrand.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If no time is offered, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details for this property.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wamberal
Lifestyle in Wamberal
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Wamberal could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 59 Wairakei Road, Wamberal today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how