59 Rupert Street,
Morayfield, QLD 4506
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4070524
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Property- Creeks Edge Estate
Nestled in the quiet new estate of Creeks Edge Estate, this 4-bedroom home in Morayfield is perfect for the growing family looking to put down roots.
- Air-conditioned, open-plan living and dining area
- Combined dinin/living rooms
- Sparkling kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Air-conditioned master bedroom, with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- All other bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with separate bathtub
- Spacious alfresco overlooking low maintenance yard
- Double remote access garage
In addition to this fantastic home, you'll be living in a new estate packed full of activity; adventure trails, bike tracks and play areas await, as does easy access to local shopping, recreation, sports, public transport and education.
COVID-19 UPDATE: As an additional service for our valued clients, we are now conducting virtual Open Home tours on our Office Facebook Pages so that any tenants who may not feel comfortable attending an inspection in person, can still view the property from the comfort of their own home and then submit their application. If you would like to view a virtual inspection, please follow the relevant office Facebook page (Coronis Lutwyche) and you will receive a notification when our team commences a 'Live' property walkthrough.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morayfield
Lifestyle in Morayfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Morayfield? 59 Rupert Street, Morayfield could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.