$465 pwHow much could you borrow for this?
59 Railway Street,
Cloncurry, QLD 4824
$1,860 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4728757
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This lovely, modern home features four bedrooms, a media room and a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living area with room for everyone. The house is set to the front of the property creating a large spacious backyard for kids to run around in. The yard is fully fenced with Colourbond fencing and has a shady patio area off the kitchen for you to sit back and relax.
(Images of rooms are for reference only)
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cloncurry
Lifestyle in Cloncurry
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Cloncurry? 59 Railway Street, Cloncurry could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.