59 Manchester Crescent,
Bundoora, VIC 3083
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4468707
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
LARGE FAMILY TOWNHOUSE
This large unfurnished duplex townhouse would be perfect for the young family or couple that are looking for a new home. Consisting of 3 large bedrooms, separate lounge room (or 4th bedroom), open plan living/dining with timber flooring, kitchen with s/s appliances and gas cooking, robes to the bedrooms, rear courtyard/garden, ducted heating, and double carport. There is a split system air con downstairs in the living room and one in the main bedroom upstairs. There is a downstairs bathroom, as well as an upstairs bathroom and ensuite.
Contact us to arrange a viewing.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundoora
Lifestyle in Bundoora
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 59 Manchester Crescent, Bundoora before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.