59 Lincoln Heath Boulevard,
Point Cook, VIC 3030
$1,782 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd August 2021
Rent ID: 4502902
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxurious living in a great location! APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 59 Lincolnheath Boulevard, Point Cook. A modern and spacious townhouse positioned in a quiet neighbourhood directly across from a park and playground. Designed to perfection with its immaculate presentation creating a luxurious living environment.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING INSPECTIONS AND APPLICATIONS*
* Applications for this property are now open. To fast track your application, please submit your application via 1Form or 2Apply subject to a private inspection of the property. Note that identification is required on entry to all private and public inspections.
* By registering your details you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time. If we do not receive any registrations for an inspection time, please note the inspection may not proceed without notice. To book your inspection, select Book An Inspection Time in the Open For Inspections Times section on this page. If the times provided to not suit, please contact us on 03 9975 7080.
Featuring three bedrooms, the main bedroom includes ensuite, walk in robe and balcony. Remaining bedrooms include built in robes.
Be impressed with the multiple living zones, separating the formal lounge and dining area plus a open plan informal living area.
A superb kitchen includes quality appliances, dishwasher, plenty of storage space, stone benchtops and a pantry.
A paved undercover alfresco area makes the perfect zone for entertaining friends and family. Completely decked outdoor area.
Featuring ducted heating throughout, split system air conditioning, double garage, high ceilings, quality furnishings, low maintenance front and backyard plus much more!
Located about 28km from Melbourne CBD and in the Carranballac P-9 College school zone, this home is conveniently near a host of amenities including parks and playgrounds, childcare, community facilities and restaurants, sporting ovals and shopping centres with Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre less than a 5 minute drive away and the Point Cook Town Centre less than 10 minutes away.
All stated dimensions are approximate only. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Point Cook
Lifestyle in Point Cook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Point Cook? 59 Lincoln Heath Boulevard, Point Cook could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.