59 Laurel Street,
Enoggera, QLD 4051
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4112006
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Escape to Paradise! Brand new build + fully contained granny flat
Rarely is a property of this calibre, size and style on offer. This substantial family home takes contemporary sophistication and infuses it with flawless outdoor entertainment options to deliver an architectural masterpiece. With an emphasis on intelligent home design, the property is impeccably appointed for effortless living and family entertaining year-round with two generous levels that allow for separation, space, and practicality.
- The home presents unsurpassed family-friendly functionality and versatility across 2 expansive levels.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Open plan living
- Modern kitchen boasting top of the range appliances, dishwasher, gas cook top and plenty of storage and bench space
- Glass bi-fold doors enable a smooth flow from the open plan living area to the outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious entertaining area overlooking the inground sparkling pool and low maintenance backyard will make entertaining a breeze
- Four spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Master bedroom with a ceiling fan, walk-in robe, ducted air conditioning, stylish ensuite with his and hers sinks and your own private balcony.
- Stylish family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Fully contained granny flat featuring air conditioned bedroom, kitchenette, laundry and separate shower.
- Fully fenced backyard
- Double lock up garage with internal access
Enoggera is less than 7km from the City close to the Ashgrove and Alderley borders and at the doorstep of bus routes, the Banks Street Reserve, convenience stores and cafes along with massive government infrastructure upgrades. With easy access to Enoggera and Alderley Train Stations, a multitude of primary and secondary school options, such as the highly sought Oakleigh State School, Enoggera State School, Marist Brothers, Mt St Michael's College and Hillbrook Anglican College.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Enoggera
Lifestyle in Enoggera
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Enoggera comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 59 Laurel Street, Enoggera today!