59 High Street,
Chiltern, VIC 3683
$920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th June 2020
Rent ID: 3375720
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
QUAINT MINERS COTTAGE
Having undergone renovation, this charming cottage awaits its new occupants.
The property offers:
- Two bedrooms, one with built-in robe.
- Formal lounge room and separate second living room.
- Renovated kitchen with electric cooking, adjoining meals area.
- Brand new combined bathroom / laundry.
- Wood heating and split system cooling.
- Single carport and garden storage options.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chiltern
Lifestyle in Chiltern
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 59 High Street, Chiltern before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how