59 Harrison Crescent,
Swan Hill, VIC 3585
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th April 2021
Rent ID: 2560293
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This three bedroom home has been fully renovated containing built-in robes to each bedroom, floating timber floor boards throughout, modern kitchen featuring electric appliances and dishwasher, bathroom with shower only, split system air conditioning in lounge room, evaporative cooling in dining and passage. Fully enclosed rear yard with a good size powered shed.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Swan Hill
Lifestyle in Swan Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 59 Harrison Crescent, Swan Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.