$470 - $500
59 Fraser Drive,
North Haven, SA 5018
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th October 2021
Rent ID: 4603997
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Elegant Family Home Close to Beach
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only limited spots are available to view the property at inspection. Submitted applications will be given priority to view. Please complete an application online through the 'Apply for this property' button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
PLEASE NOTE: Face masks are required to be worn to view this property and individuals from one group limited to 2 people only.
Available: 28th October
Lease Term: 12 months
This is your chance to combine character, elegance and style all in one family-friendly package. This spacious three-bedroom home exudes charm from the cobblestone driveway and slate flooring to the plantation shutters, timber floorboards and gorgeous timber trim.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Spacious formal lounge with air conditioner
- Large light filled family room, complete with air conditioner, ceiling fan, fire place and access to sunroom
- Dining adjacent kitchen
- Timber kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space and skylight
- Well-kept bathroom with shower over bath and separate shower
- Practical laundry offering built-in cupboard and external access
- Impressive enclosed outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans and water feature
- Fully fenced yard with rainwater tank and large shed/workshop complete with roller doors and built-in cupboards
- Double garage with roller doors and external access through entertaining area
EXCLUSION: Combustion heater
Perfectly positioned only a short distance from North Haven Beach and Ray Martin Reserve for your leisure. Within walking distance to North Haven Shopping Centre and North Haven Primary School. Close by to Haven Cove Marina, the Cruising Yacht Club of SA and North Haven Golf Club. All of this and only 6.4kms (approximately) from vibrant Semaphore. This is a prime property in close proximity to all that you need.
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: please enquire via the 'Book an Inspection' or 'Request an Inspection' button and we will respond with an inspection time (if available). You must be registered for the inspection to attend. If no inspection times are currently available, please submit your details and you will be advised instantly when a new time is available.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Haven
Lifestyle in North Haven
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 59 Fraser Drive, North Haven is unfurnished and available to rent.