59 Elizabeth Street,
North Richmond, NSW 2754
Rent ID: 4309433
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Four Bedroom Gem!
This four-bedroom home is situated near the end of a cul de sac, it is only an approx. 3 minute drive (or approx. 15 min walk) to the North Richmond shopping centre, with Coles, Aldi and various other shops and cafes available. It is also less than a 10-minute walk to the North Richmond Public School, and Colo High School being a short drive away.
The renovated kitchen is sure to impress with its beautiful cabinetry and gorgeous decorative tiled floor. It includes dishwasher and freestanding oven with gas stove top, as well as a walk-in pantry/kitchen storage.
The dining and lounge room are in combination, with timber floorboards as well as plantation shutters and a reverse split system air conditioner.
The main bathroom has also been tastefully renovated with a modern vanity, toilet, shower with handheld shower head as well as matching pretty floor tiling to the kitchen. Note: Shower screen to be installed.
The spacious main bedroom is carpeted and features lovely plantation shutters with shelving underneath as well as built in wardrobes. It also includes a renovated ensuite with shower and toilet.
The additional 3 bedrooms also contain built in wardrobes and sweet timber flooring.
Other features include:
- Downlights throughout and neutral colour scheme throughout
- Laundry is in combination with kitchen (front loader only), built in washing basket
- Carport at side or could be used as entertainment area
- Easy care enclosed backyard, large front yard
Viewings are by appointment, please call the Walton Property Team (02) 4573 1926 to arrange a viewing.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Richmond
Lifestyle in North Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
59 Elizabeth Street, North Richmond, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in North Richmond.