59 Dunlop Street,
Bittern, VIC 3918
Available 16th October 2021
Rent ID: 4570570
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SUPERB FAMILY HOME
A superb family home set in a quiet cul-de-sac, within close proximity of shops, schools, foreshore and nearby reserves.
~ 3 generous sized bedrooms, master bedroom located upstairs with huge fully renovated ensuite.
~ Light and bright kitchen overlooking meals area
~ Living area complete with open fire place and cooling.
~ Renovated main bathroom and separate WC.
~ Large fenced and gated rear yard.
~ Undercover outdoor entertaining area.
~ Additional storage inside in addition with outside shedding.
~ Double carport
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bittern
Lifestyle in Bittern
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Bittern with plenty of room to move. 59 Dunlop Street will be perfect for the growing family.