59 Delamere Street,
Canley Vale, NSW 2166
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st November 2021
Rent ID: 2492494
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Good condition three bedroom brickveneer.
3 bedroom brick veneer home has offer:
-Separate lounge, dining & high ceiling throughout.
-Modern 2 bathroom & 2 toilet and well kept kitchen with new stove.
-All bedroom with wardrobe
-Timber & tiles floor throughout.
-Walking distance to all amenities (shop, school, train station, temple and swimming pool).
- Two car carport & many car spaces with gate.
-Call us now before its gone.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canley Vale
Lifestyle in Canley Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 59 Delamere Street, Canley Vale. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.