59 Chiltern Avenue,
Brookdale, WA 6112
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4070573
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME WITH SOLAR
**PLUS DUCTED REVERSE CYCLE AIR CON**
SAVE ON SOLAR with this MODERN HOME.
Be the first to view this MASSIVE 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home with ALL the features including
- Ducted Reverse cycle AIR CON through out
- Formal lounge or study to front
- MASSIVE open plan Dinning/family rooms with wood look floors.
-Modern Kitchen with HEAPS of cupboard space
- Walk in Pantry
- Stainless steel GAS Cook-top and Electric oven.
- GAS Hot water system.
- Large master bedroom with KING SIZE bed.
- En-suite with shower & Stylish black tile and double sink.
- Bathroom with shower and bath.
- Built in robs to all other Double sized spacious room.
- Double remote garage
- Undercover entertaining area with DECKING.
- Easy care gardens and a shed.
_-Close to school, parklands, shops and only a short drive to Armadale city.
BE QUICK! As this one will not last long in the current busy rental market.
O VIEW THIS PROPERTY: Please Click the 'Register for Inspection' button now to be contacted about viewing OR book an inspection online via our website lauriekelly.com.au OR call Jon on 92774200.
We ask that you respect the privacy of our tenants and do not approach or knock on the door of a property.
Form1 Online Applications are accepted.
Please check our website on the day of the viewing to ensure the property is still available.
2 Garage spaces
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brookdale
Lifestyle in Brookdale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 59 Chiltern Avenue, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Brookdale. This unfurnished property includes deck, shed, and outdoor entertainment and will welcome your furry friends.