59 Chiltern Avenue,
Brookdale, WA 6112
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th October 2021
Rent ID: 4070573
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MASSIVE 4x2 WITH SOLAR
**PLUS DUCTED REVERSE CYCLE AIR CON**
SAVE ON SOLAR with this MODERN HOME.
Be the first to view this MASSIVE 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home with ALL the modern features including:
- Ducted Reverse cycle AIR CON through out
- Formal lounge or study to front
- SOLAR PANNELS to save $
- MASSIVE open plan Dinning/family rooms with wood look floors.
- Modern Kitchen with HEAPS of cupboard space
- Walk in Pantry
- Stainless steel GAS Cook-top and Electric oven.
- GAS Hot water system.
- Large master bedroom with KING SIZE bed.
- En-suite with shower & Stylish black tile and double sink.
- Bathroom with shower and bath.
- Built in robs to all other Double sized spacious room.
- Double remote garage
- Undercover entertaining area with DECKING.
- Easy care gardens and a shed.
- Close to school, parklands, shops and only a short drive to Armadale city.
BE QUICK! As this one will not last long in the current busy rental market.
NOTE- Property has some furniture but not all the furniture in the photos is not 100% accurate.
Available : 08/10/21
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: Please Click the 'Register for Inspection' button now to be contacted about viewing OR book an inspection online via our website lauriekelly.com.au OR call Jon on 92774200.
PLEASE NOTE:Form1 Online Applications are accepted.
We ask that you respect the privacy of our tenants and do not approach or knock on the door of a property.
Please check our website on the day of the viewing to ensure the property is still available.
2 Garage spaces
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brookdale
Lifestyle in Brookdale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 59 Chiltern Avenue, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Brookdale. This unfurnished property includes deck, shed, and outdoor entertainment and will welcome your furry friends.