59 Burge Drive,
Sunbury, VIC 3429
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th August 2021
Rent ID: 4506150
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic Three Bedroom Family Home!
This three bedroom home situated in the Ashfield estate, situated close to schools and a short drive to Sunbury town centre and within easy access to the Calder Freeway.
Features of the home include:
- Formal dining room at front of house
- BIR in all bedrooms, with a walk in robe and ensuite to main bedroom.
- Central Bathroom
- Ducted heating and Split System cooling
- The kitchen is equipped with gas cooking and an open plan to lounge area
- Low maintenance courtyard with a small garden shed
*More photos coming soon*
Register online to book in for your inspection. Photo ID/licence required at the time of the inspection.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS JULY 2021
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunbury
Lifestyle in Sunbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 59 Burge Drive, Sunbury. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.